Time For Love Again 2019
Thank you for your support, we are sold out for the event. Like us on Facebook to get the latest updates on our future events.
Learn how to meet your spouse’s emotional & sexual needs and get tips on effective communication, conflict resolution and parenting as a team.
Rekindling your love for each other after having children
This is a FREE event! Secure your seats TODAY with a deposit of $30 per couple; REFUNDABLE when you attend the event on 19 October 2019.
Couple ticket includes:
- Talk: Secrets to a Thriving Marriage by Gary & Joanna Koh, Focus on the Family Singapore
- Panel chat with Gary & Joanna Koh, Focus on the Family Singapore and Patricia Koh, Maple Bear Singapore
- Child-minding services with lunch by Maple Bear Preschool (for children aged 2 to 6; from 10am to 1.30pm. Registration is required for each child.)
- Buffet lunch for 2
- ILC goodie bag worth $110
- Couple/family photo shoot
What’s more? Stand a chance to win a 2D1N Staycation worth $650++ at Furama RiverFront Theme Suite!*
Seats are limited – Register today and make Time For Love Again!
Terms and Conditions (IMPORTANT - Please Read):
- This event is specially crafted for Singaporean and Singapore PR couples aged between 21 to 40. Priority will be given to parents with 1 child.
- No children are allowed at the event ballroom; child-minding services will be provided only to registered children aged between 2 to 6, from 10am - 1.30pm. Parents with children below 2 or above 6 are required to make their own child-minding arrangements.
- Tickets sold are non-transferable. Any ticket cancellation request MUST be done BEFORE 4 October 2019, 12pm. No cancellation request will be entertained thereafter.
- A fully refundable fee of $30 will be charged for each couple ticket. The ticket fee will be refunded upon registration at the event on 19 October 2019 at Furama RiverFront Singapore; absentees will have their ticket fees forfeited.
- The refund will be handled by the credit card company of the credit card used to purchase the tickets. The refund process will vary depending on the cut-off date of the credit card.
- Should the refund be done before the credit card cut-off date: The refund process will be handled in the current month so no money will be deducted for ticket payment. In most cases, both the ticket payment and the refund will appear separately on the credit card statement.
- Should the refund process be done after the credit card cut-off date: The payment of the ticket order will be processed. Peatix will refund the amount in the next month through a negative invoice.
- Note: Peatix is unable to advise on the cut-off dates of credit cards. Peatix accepts VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.
- I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by I Love Children for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for the event.
- I will inform I Love Children immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that I Love Children is able to contact me for all matters relating to the event.
- I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
- I acknowledge that I Love Children owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
- If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform I Love Children at the event site.
- The event description was updated. Diff#482748 2019-10-11 08:47:55